Northeast Remsco Construction
Construction Project Manager
Are you looking for a fast-paced & challenging opportunity?
Are you interested in being a part of an organization that recognizes Reputation, Work Ethic and Team Accomplishment?
Do you agree Safety is a top priority? Safety, it’s not optional!
If yes, then we have an opportunity for YOU to join our Northeast Remsco Construction team as a Construction Project Manager.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
This Project Manager will supervise NY/NJ area jobsites of heavy utility and/or treatment plant. Work in conjunction with the Superintendent to safely and productively build the work on time and within budget.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Oversee the construction project from start to finish.
· Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
· Develop the objectives/goals of each and assign individual responsibilities.
· Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking expenses and minimizing risk on the project.
· Ensure that construction activities move according to pre-determined schedule.
· Communicate effectively with the contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
· Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the owners, engineers, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers.
· Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings.
· Maintain strict adherence to the safety standards, quality and budget.
· Ensure project documents are complete.
· Other duties as assigned.